BASIC PATTERN CUTTING AND GARMENT MAKING (SHORT COURSE)
In this short course, you will be introduced to basic pattern-cutting & garment-making skills. This will allow you to develop your technical ability, to create patterns and sewing skills in order to produce a finished garment.
This short course is for 1 month programme only.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to take correct measures for individual patterns
- How to create a basic skirt/trouser draft & block to fit
- Manipulating pattern blocks to create new pattern styles
- Technical sewing – How to use industrial sewing machines – including waistbands, zips, seams and
- Working with lay plans and fabric cutting
- Sewing calico toiles and assessing for proper fitting
- Creating a finished garment
Duration: 10 lessons
Schedule: coming up
Start from: 19-09-2018
Address: 18 Ly Van Phuc Str, Dong Da Province, Hanoi
Lecturer: Tamara Joseph